Tuesday, March 1, 2022

When In Doubt ...

 ... post images.

A greater yellowlegs on Lopez Island


A beautiful sword plant and some cardinal tetras in Paris' Aquarium Tropical


On the Seine


I think the fellow with the smile is une gaufre - a waffle.


Les Invalides: Louis XIV built the long rambling building - a hospital - and later finished it off with what he called a chapel; Napoleon's tomb is under that dome; I usually visit him every time I go to Paris.


The other place I visit every time I go to Paris is mile marker zero; all mileages in France originate at this point; it's in the parvis of Notre Dame; it's really kilometer point zero.


Religieuse is fun.


There is an observatory on a hill in Parc des Buttes Chaumont that looks at what I think of as the Backside of Sacre Coeur.


Typical street scene


When "weeds" are left alone they can bring beauty to a street.



No comments:

Post a Comment