Friday, May 7, 2021

Late Breaking Images

 Here are a few from Screen Saver in the last couple of days.

********************************************

Himalaya blackberries are an obnoxious invasive species, but their berries are delicious - especailly in pies, and their flowers are really pretty.


Hummingbirds are a magical bridge between the living and the mythical.


Salmon berries actually look like salmon roe - back before salmon became extinct.


A sharp shinned hawk; my wife took this one.


The logo for my book Screen Saver is the horse chestnut; and the wheel of life plays a part as well.


La Senate with exquisite lighting.


This might be the exhibit of the Da Vinci whatever.


I posted a poem about this but I like it so much I am including it again - naked.


Never expected this on the Tiber...



No comments:

Post a Comment